”Meet Acubiz” is a series of articles that’ll take you behind the scenes at Acubiz. They’ll tell the stories of the everyday heroes. In this article, the spotlight is turned towards Frederikke Simonsen, who is Support Consultant and one of the first persons you’ll talk to when calling Acubiz.
What is your role at Acubiz?
– I work in Customer Support and therefore I’m in ‘first line’ when customers call us. I’m primarily in dialogue with existing customers. Once the solution has been implemented, my team takes over the customer contact from our implementation consultants. My job is to help customers solve the challenges they face with Acubiz in their everyday lives, albeit these challenges are very few.
What motivates you to take the trip to Birkerød every day?
– I believe it’s amazing to help customers solve their challenges. When customers call us it’s often because they are in a stressed situation and need help. Maybe a user has challenges with logging in or challenges with the approval flow. It motivates me when I can revert to them and tell them, that the challenge has been resolved. Then they can move on and do much more valuable tasks.
How would you define a good conversation with a customer?
– When I can feel the person on the other end of the phone. Personally, I hate talking to a customer service assistant, where you can sense that the person doesn’t want to be at work. Then you know that the tasks probably won’t be solved to 100 percent. And if the task is solved, the customer just isn’t left with a positive experience. I will solve the task thoroughly and ensure that customers are left with a smile on their face when the conversation is over. Although I can’t look customers in their eyes, they must be confident that their challenge will be solved as fast as possible. That’s what I want to do at Acubiz.
– I think it’s fascinating to build that kind of confidence over the phone. It lies in my nature to be sincere and genuine. When I say “have a nice afternoon” on the phone or write “have a nice weekend” on email, I really mean it. It’s important to me that our customers can feel my honesty. Therefore, it matters to me that they return it and meet me with a positive vibe. Those conversations are the good ones! The ones where you actually have a conservation.
What is a good day at the Acubiz office for you?
– Every day is a good day! 🙂
– It’s good when I have learned something new or helped a customer. Some weeks ago, I was the only one in Customer Support most of the week. Friday we were pretty stressed as we had just released a new version of our app. There was a bug in the app which made the phones ring more often than usual. But we fixed it. The whole Acubiz team stood behind me and we all pulled together to solve the challenges. It was an amazing feeling. The feeling that everyone was pulling in the same direction. That Friday was a good day, even though we were really busy.